I began writing for the first time starting June 2022 on Medium.
Let's connect on Linkedin: https://bit.ly/3zldrmd.
Growing up in Texas, I traversed through its education system, up until I left for higher learning.
My educational background:
— I am trained and certified by IBM in design thinking and completed the following curricula: (1) Co-creator; (2) Practitioner; and (3) Team Essentials for Artificial Intelligence.
— I earned my bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Harvard University. My undergraduate studies ranged across the social sciences field of study. My graduate studies in information management systems included a blend of technical fields in artificial intelligence, product, and information security.
--From Yale School of Management, I completed the Accelerated Management Program.
--From MIT, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, I completed the Data Science (Data to Insights) program.
I am a recipient of the U.S. President’s Management Agenda Gears of Government Award based on successes achieved from mission critical capabilities that I led at the intersection of product and artificial intelligence. Also, I was recognized as the Top 50 U.S. Federal Government Artificial Intelligence (AI) Influencer for accelerating and leading across AI and product use cases. I am a two-time recipient of the Federal HealthIT award for driving innovation and results on how best to serve the users of the U.S. federal government.
Staying connected with the U.S. military community is essential to me. I volunteer my time as a Mentor at the Special Operators Transition Foundation (SOTF) to support soldiers from the U.S. Special Operations Command.
I work for the U.S. federal government at the intersection of artificial intelligence and product. I have led the strategy and execution of 9-figure products and programs, ranging from designing and deploying from early-stage to launch to initiating and accelerating life cycles.
I have contributed to the AI and Product communities in many ways; some examples of my speaking engagements include:
1. How to build an AI team: I presented alongside Booz Allen Hamilton and U.S. Cybercom Capabilities Development Group from the Department of Defense: https://bit.ly/3PHkJpr
2. How to hinge a human-centered design approach to the strategy and execution of an AI product at the AI World Government: https://bit.ly/3Opb0mH
3. How to design and deploy AI-centered products using human-centered design at the Institute for Defense and Government Advancement (IDGA)
4. How to initiate and accelerate AI-centric product life cycles at the American Council for Technology and Industry Advisory Council (ACT-IAC): https://bit.ly/3J1S3pi
5. How to develop a data strategy at the Bipartisan Policy Center: https://bit.ly/3zoOhTO
Please kindly consider subscribing to my newsletter.